Caravans represent over 70% of the recreational vehicle market within Australia and it’s not surprising Victoria accounts for a third of all Caravan sales. Much like your car your Caravan requires regular servicing to ensure your next trip is trouble free. Safety is paramount and this commences with a full chassis and brake inspection, wheel bearings, suspension, and many other checks included. We have an extensive parts inventory with many discontinued items for older Vans. Our inventory also includes stickers for most models, doors and windows, and various aluminium cladding profiles.
Appliance upgrades or add on’s are our speciality with all Lp gas installations certified by a Licenced Plumber. Smash repairs, Insurance claims, touch ups and detailing, the RV Repair Centre caters for all your needs.
The RV Repair Centre is your one stop shop and can provide assistance to ensure your next trip is trouble free. We carry most fast moving parts to service your RV and have direct lines of communication with major RV OEM suppliers to get you on the road fast.
Our Services include….
- Complete undercarriage Service, including brakes, wheel bearings, suspension, axles, chassis examination, couplings, A frame, rims and tyres.
- Above the Chassis line we also check trailer wiring, running lights, reflectors, attachments, roll out awnings etc.
- We also check the operation of the handbrake and adjust if required.
- We can delete your older override hydraulic brakes and upgrade to electric controlled brakes.
- We can also change your incandescent globe to LED low voltage fully sealed systems.
- We can supply and fit AL – KO electronic stability control to most Caravans.
- We check the operation of your Appliances and change the HWS anode if equipped.
- We upgrade appliances and certify all LP gas as required.
- We supply and install Air Conditioners and Diesel/ gas heaters.
- We fit 12V systems and solar panels to suit your appliance draw.
- We fit Generator slides and create a lockable hatch where space is available
- We also supply and install Jerry can holders for additional water or fuel
- We can either upgrade your smaller Lp gas bottles or fit additional bottles
- Fresh water and grey water tanks are very common and we have access to all the Brands
- If your mattress has given up the ghost, our supplier makes to size, including pillow top versions.
- We can also supply and fit a roll out awning and obtain the infill walls to make up an enclosed annexe.
- In recent times and to increase safety, rear cameras are becoming common place. We can install these should you not have the tools or experience. You are welcome to bring your own.
- Water intrusion is a common occurrence and it’s imperative this is located and repaired
- We repair all external panels either flat wall or cladding type.
- We can also assist with insurance claims should you have cause to claim or another party has damaged your Caravan.
- We supply and fit windows, hatches, vents, skylights and additional 12V lighting to the exterior
- TV Antenna and satellite dish upgrades available.
Older Caravan modifications or restorations
Andrew Phillips and his team cut their teeth on Silver Aluminium Caravans dating back to the 60’s and have undergone a large number of modifications and restorations to these and younger Caravans. This includes removing rot, replacing the undercarriage, updating override or mechanical brakes to electric, rewire 240v & 12v throughout, replacing appliances and supply and fit original external decals. The list goes further…. We can provide you an assessment should you have an older Caravan that you just can’t part with, although would enjoy a few more creature comforts. We also and pending the size and internal layout of the Caravan supply and fit Showers and Toilets.
In the unfortunate circumstance where you have encountered damage to your Caravan the RV Repair Centre can take care of your situation by..
- Arranging assessment of the damage with the Insurance company
- Quoting on the repair(s) and laising with the Insurance company
- Assisting you with your claim form
- Discussing your claim with your Insurance company to expedite the claim to commence the repairs quickly
- We also guarantee our work for a minimum of 12 months
The RV Repair Centre team has extensive experience with servicing all types of Caravans. Our workshop with 5 Bays is equipped with all the gear required to service, overhaul and repair your pride and joy.