A huge percentage of our business today revolves around Motor Home/Camper Van service, repair, refurbishment, smash repair and appliance upgrades and includes minor conversions through to 5 star production coaches. To clarify the separation of the Cab/ Chassis from the Motor Home Body within our expertise, the RV Repair Centre caters for the external and interior of the actual Body, not the mechanical engine or chassis of the Vehicle. Within most Motor Homes and Campervans appliances and furniture are consistent with many recreational vehicles and the most common culprits with these body’s is water intrusion, servicing the appliances and their unique electrical & plumbing systems. The RV Repair Centre is your one stop shop and can provide assistance to ensure your next trip is trouble free. We carry most fast moving parts to service your RV and have direct lines of communication with major RV OEM suppliers to get you on the road fast.
Our Services include….
- Above Chassis line, we check wiring, plumbing, fixtures and fittings from the vehicle to the rear lights.
- We also upgrade your rear road lights from incandescent globe to LED low voltage fully sealed systems.
- We check the operation of your Appliances and change the HWS anode if equipped.
- We upgrade appliances and certify all LP gas as required.
- We supply and install Air Conditioners and Diesel/ gas heaters.
- We fit 12V systems and solar panels to suit your appliance draw.
- We fit Generator slides and create a lockable hatch where space is available
- We also supply and install Jerry can holders for additional water or fuel
- We can either upgrade your smaller Lp gas bottles or fit additional bottles
- Fresh water and grey water tanks are very common and we have access to all the Brands
- If your mattress has given up the ghost, our supplier makes to size, including pillow top versions.
- We can also supply and fit a roll out awning and obtain the infill walls to make up an enclosed annexe.
- In recent times and to increase safety, rear cameras are becoming common place. We can install these should you not have the tools or experience. You are welcome to bring your own.
- Water intrusion is a common occurrence and it’s imperative this is located and repaired
- We repair all external panels either flat wall or cladding type.
- We can also assist with insurance claims should you have cause to claim or another party has damaged your Motor Home or Campervan.
- We supply and fit windows, hatches, vents, skylights and additional 12V lighting to the exterior
- TV Antenna and satellite dish upgrades available.
The RV Repair Centre team has extensive experience with servicing all types of Motor Homes and Camper vans. Our workshop with 5 Bays is equipped with all the gear required to service, overhaul and repair your pride and joy.